spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 13, 2009 #1 My friend sitting near Pangong Lake in Ladakh/India... any c&C would be welcome for more india shots check out my website I'd appreciate
My friend sitting near Pangong Lake in Ladakh/India... any c&C would be welcome for more india shots check out my website I'd appreciate
D D@N TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2009 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Saudi Arabia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 13, 2009 #2 wow that's amazing 100/10 you're brilliant
Al-Wazeer TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 1,174 Reaction score 0 Location Bahrain (somewhere in mid east) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 13, 2009 #3 Nice picture, I like it .
5 5DManiac TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2009 Messages 155 Reaction score 0 Location Los Angeles, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 13, 2009 #4 Very nicely done. 9.5/10 Only thing I would of changed would be a correction for the barrel distortion. The water is curved.
Very nicely done. 9.5/10 Only thing I would of changed would be a correction for the barrel distortion. The water is curved.
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 15, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 thank you