Toppled

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Trying to get a few minutes to shoot lately, is about as easy as pulling a tooth. :lol::lol: Went back to an ol stomping ground for a bit. I dont know why, but I always find myself going back to this same area, which had been vandalized a few years back. The disturbing part is, that these will never be repaired, and are left to rot away like this.
Something about this little area that moves me. Im hoping to get back this weekend and actually spend some time shooting. :er:
292410201_MjtFk-L.jpg

292410190_SnPB2-L.jpg

Seems somebody still cares.
292410179_uyzaV-L.jpg

This one still stands.
299250124_KN4oe-M.jpg

the last one is breathtaking!

The first two tell a story and work well together - the black and white and odd shooting angles work really well in these two.
The Third I think is the weakest of the four - colour is working well, but I keep feeling like something is missing - the background feels wrong, as if the plants are edited onto a previous shot and don't fit.
The forth though really is a wonder! A truly wonderful shot with that full red bloom in the background -- Well done!

Wow Chiller! I really like all four! And there is something about number 3 that attracts me to that photo. I'm not sure whether it is the flowers or the angle of the shot, but I really like it. And #4 is amazing. #'s 1 and 2 are so sad. How could anyone do that to someones gravestone?

Thanks so much everyone. Appreciate your comments.

Overread...your right. It has played on me for a while, and I was not going to include it. What bugs me is the brown ground, and I feel the pic should be reversed, with the flowers on the left side, so your eye kinda reads the photo from left to right. The beauty of the flowers to the destruction of the grave It was a gloomy overcast day, so there was not a lot of light to play with either. Thanks again...I appreciate the feedback.

I like the top two and the black and white suits the content. number 3 has an interesting angle/perspective, the background is a bit plain though. The last one is beautiful, I'm a sucker for blossom!

Your a great photographer, one of the best here IMO. The last one is my fave, did you desaturate it though? I like it as is, but I'd like to see a little more saturation (could just be my moniter or something though)

Thank you so much Hekate and Kelly. The last is pretty much as is. I did a little contrast/brightness adjustment.

Kelly, your kind words mean a lot to me. Thank you so much.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back