BlackSheep No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 1,580 Reaction score 230 Location Woodbridge, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 26, 2013 #1 Once the sun came out, all of that inconvenient ice was incredibly beautiful to look at. My husband and I took a quick walk, here's some photos that I was able to get:
Once the sun came out, all of that inconvenient ice was incredibly beautiful to look at. My husband and I took a quick walk, here's some photos that I was able to get:
EOV No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 6, 2013 Messages 609 Reaction score 204 Location Coulee Dam, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 26, 2013 #2 I like the perspective on the first shot.
dxqcanada3 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 4, 2008 Messages 7,890 Reaction score 1,715 Location Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 26, 2013 #3 Ah, Tamron 10-24mm F3.5-4.5 Di-II LD Aspherical IF Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 26, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Wonderful pictures. Please ensure that stays on YOUR side of the Rockies thank-you!
BlackSheep No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 1,580 Reaction score 230 Location Woodbridge, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 27, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Ha no worries tirediron, the ice is already melting, so I think you are safe over there EOV thanks for your comment!
Ha no worries tirediron, the ice is already melting, so I think you are safe over there EOV thanks for your comment!