What's new

Toronto Photography

@dxqcanada I'll go with some of your ideas you posted above. Thanks a lot.
 
@dxqcanada In return for all your fantastic advice on photographing Toronto, I have some for you. The RBC building has a very thin layer of gold on the outer glass. If you can capture it at just the right time of day, it looks amazing.
 
Ah, I know that building ... the wife and I took a trip downtown a couple of years ago to take pictures of the buildings ... didn't get the right time of light to illuminate that gold.
... also tried to get the blackness of the TD centre buildings but there was all this construction going on.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom