What's new

Totally cliche Ferris wheel shot

kschalo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
79
Reaction score
16
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know these are totally played out but I'm just starting out so I had to try it ;) I thought this one with the pin wheel effect was pretty neat. I wish I could have gotten a better angle without the tents/poles in front of it but it was late and my kids were about to riot so here's what I got.


IMG_2311 by jkschalo, on Flickr
 
But it's fun to play with color in photography, and I'm sure you learn something along the way...
 
Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom