What's new

Totally getting the hang of it! C&C welcome

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
933
Reaction score
19
Location
Manchester, NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, so this is just cool, I think I have found a new love :D

DSC_1826copy.jpg


DSC_1811copy2.jpg


DSC_1811copy.jpg
 
Pretty good idea. Do you mind if I ask what your setup was? I personally like the 2nd one best. I immediately saw some sort of creepy winged 'thing'.
 
Pretty good idea. Do you mind if I ask what your setup was? I personally like the 2nd one best. I immediately saw some sort of creepy winged 'thing'.

Or one of those fish from the very deep ocean with translucent skin and no eyes...coming right at ya...
 
This is cool in a creepy kind of way. I'm also curious as to what the setup is...?
 
What I like about this is the fact everyone sees something different in them. It's your very own rorschach art.

BTW I see some crazy **** in there, probably wont sleep tonight :meh:
 
I saw a demon too, I liked it. Lol

I had an incense cone burning on my coffee table, had just a regular lightbulb pointed directly at the smoke, used the flash and used my 50mm 1.8. ISO 100, Shutter was about 1/200. I sat about 8 inches away. This is going to become a new obsession for me. Hehe.
 
^ I'm with them 1 and 2 are awesome. Great idea!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom