Touristic sailing - rowing across the lake

I like it. I appreciate that you darkened the subject so it stands out. My only issue is that it's a bit too dark considering how soft the rest of the blacks are...

Sorry but, this one just isn't working for me. It looks like you're reaching for that 100 year old glass plate look, but it's just not hitting the mark for me

Last edited:
You are right about dark sides! I'll try to reprocess it and submit corrected version.

Sorry but, this one just isn't working for me. It looks like you're reaching for that 100 year old glass plate look, but it's just not hitting the mark for me

First of all You don't have to feel sorry at all! By sharing Your opinions I have opportunity to improve my skills so overall even hardest critique can be translated into progress!
Secondly it wasn't my intention to do it 'old fashion way'. I wanted to prepare a B&W version, but I've realized that it lost its optimistic look and became sad and depressing. In order to change it I've decide to add some pastel tint in bright areas. It worked for me but I now understand that It doesn't for You! I hope getting more C&C from You Rick58 (and all of You) under my future submissions :)

Thanks for submitting Your concerns.

Please tel me if below submitted version is better?
I've decided to reduce vignette and add some tint also in shadows (it wasn't good idea to leave those tones untouched because foreground looked unrealistic).

2dwc13k.jpg

Most reactions

Back