What's new

Toys on a Swing (reprocessed)

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
By far one of my most popular pictures outside of TPF, due to it's shere cuteness, I guess.

Shot with Canon 50mm 1.4 on Canon EF, ASA ???

00000_001_3.jpg

Bigger here
 
Thanks, I took the original well over a year ago, I think I might have even posted a scanned print when it made it's TPF debut it's so old, but yet people on other forums still say they really love the shot.
 
A little center-heavy, especially with the leading line the way it is, but it's a really cute shot. The colors are spectacular. Subdued except where they need to pop.
 
Thank you. This is one of my earlier pictures, before I learned some of the finer points of composition, even then when I was reprocessing it I was overly conserned with eliminating the second swing pole from the left side and completely faild to notice how center heavy I made it.

I wish I knew what was up with the ear on the one...it's blured like that on the negitive...makes it look like sloppy cloning :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom