TPF Canada meet

Thank you everyone for your awesome comments and compliments. I was in the company of some excellent photographers Saturday. It was really awesome to spend time with Canoncan, Airic, Raymond, and Daisy...and Ken. A great day, and I am looking forward to another meet. I wish all of you could be there.

Somemore fantastic photos Chiller ! # 1 is a really cool shot. I love the expression you caught of the Blue Jay waiting is turn to feed, he's like, come man save me some :lol:

Nice photos as alway :thumbup:

Chiller said:
Thank you everyone for your awesome comments and compliments. I was in the company of some excellent photographers Saturday. It was really awesome to spend time with Canoncan, Airic, Raymond, and Daisy...and Ken. A great day, and I am looking forward to another meet. I wish all of you could be there.
Me, too! But you surely have picked up on the fact by now, that we were with you guys in spirit. ;)

I'm still waiting on the giant International, Two-Years-In-the-Making TPF Meetup. :D We need to pick a spot in the world, have everyone show up and we take over. :lol:

Thanks M@ko and Terri.
Holy cow Terri...would that be fun or what. !!!!!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back