TPF Confessional

mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
With the end of the world a few days away, I thought the members of TPF might have a few things that they would like to get off their chest. Post your sins in this thread and all will be forgiven!! (Hurry post before Friday!!)
I'll go first, I'm actually a guy. I enjoy pretending to be a girl on internet forums. I get my kicks out of it.:p

With the end of the world a few days away, I thought the members of TPF might have a few things that they would like to get off their chest. Post your sins in this thread and all will be forgiven!! (Hurry post before Friday!!)
I'll go first, I'm actually a guy. I enjoy pretending to be a girl on internet forums. I get my kicks out of it.:p

I am sad now.

I enjoy watching threads blow up and the repercussion of them. This is probably not going to change even if I am forgiven =)

As a member of the mod team I'd like to fully endorse this thread and note that all members who use this to confess will be free from any punishments no matter what (forum) crimes they confess to.

I am, however, also duty bound to inform all members that the forum will be supporting the upcoming END OF THE WORLD event and that, as such, we will be forced to ban all members upon the end of the coming Friday (GMT). However due to staff cutbacks we will be unable to fully provide this service to its fullest extent. We will thus only be able to guarantee a ban for all members who advance themselves to the front of the ban schedule listings by confession in this thread.
All other members might or might not get a ban.

most of my sins involved naked pool/jacuzzi parties with friends,lots of alcohol, and deviant behavior better suited to ancient Roman times.

I confess that the reason I am more pleasant to the female posters than the male is in the vain hope that we are ever in the same zipcode, they will go to bed with me.

Yes, it is a long shot, but it doesn't cost me anything.
So, If you are female and I've been especially nice or complimentary, I want you.

I done selective coloring when i started out

I bought a Justin Bieber song on itunes.

I violated myself to thoughts of Misele... who is now a man..... im so confused now.... this was the wrong post to enter.....sits quietly for the end of the world.

I'm a chronic masturbator. When I don't have the camera in my hands, well....

What do you mean I'm not supposed to put my real sins in here, that this was supposed to be a sarcastic thread. Why are you all running away? Why do I have the need to shave my hands all of a sudden. Wait, where'd everyone go? Aaaawww...I cannot see...I'm blind...

Liar, no man would quote Georgia O'Keefe.

Forgive me moderator for I have sinned, I have been absent from the form for 2 years. I repent

I f***ing HATE photography, and I only shoot so many damn weddings to pay for my hardcore drug and gambling habits!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back