TPF Darkroom Film Snobs Print Exchange

TPF Darkroom Snobs Print Exchange

• Total voters
Very cool shots everybody. :thumbup: I wish my darkroom would have been up and running when we did this. There are so many more shots that I would have rather used now.

a big yay for our matt!!! :cheer:
but unfortunately I'm going to Poland for one week, that means I've got to wait a week to see all the great pics :(
but hey, I'll come back home and then... :D

They made it! :D

Man....I must be the only dumbass who failed to sign her prints. :blushing: For some reason it just never occurred to me.

Oh well....so for clarification's sake, it's the infrared bee shot and the carnival ride (real names: Bee Happy and Above the Fair). :mrgreen:

And thanks for the groovy (albeit out-of-date) film, Matt! It's already back in the fridge. :thumbup:

Great work, everyone! ::applauds::

I can't wait myself, but i think Orie and I are gonna have to wait till tomorrow to view the goods :( For some reason East is easier for the Post Office then West LOL.

Nope, I got mine today!

And Terri, I don't think you're the only one! I was just coming here to say, hey great prints everyone, too bad I don't know who did half of them, because they aren't signed!

I got two identical prints of a waterfall, is that right? Did somebody misunderstand or do I need to swap prints with someone? :)

I got two identical prints of a waterfall, is that right? Did somebody misunderstand or do I need to swap prints with someone?
mmm, not me, I got one waterfall; no doubles of anything. :)

I think I signed the back of mine, but just in case...

I sent one of the Centruy Tree (the one with the bench) and one of the Cain Eagle Statue (which is where I proposed to Jess ;) )

Again, I just wanted to say GREAT photos everyone, I love this stuff!

Zach :D

Who knows, I might have screwed up the packages. I guess everyone should have at least 14 different prints not including their own. Maybe we should post the pics we sent, and people can see if they are missing one.

650E_a.jpg

moonflower1.jpg

I'm pretty sure I put my name on the back, but.....

My two where the English setter with the girl in the background and the close up shot of flowing water.

You did sign the back, Kevin. My husband loved the setter shot, btw. :thumbup:

I'll be glad to post mine, but I'm having all kinds of internet trauma today. TPF was down for hours today and right now I can't bring up photobucket. :x I'll try again later.

Thanks. It's a good thing he's got his looks, because he's not the brightest bulb in the bunch.

I just rmemebered i did the trees with some falling down trees and the the keyboarder smoking (or tv on the merry go around, i dont remember i actually did)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back