TPF Darkroom Film Snobs Print Exchange

TPF Darkroom Snobs Print Exchange

• Total voters
I actually had a question about the t.v. on the merry go round. Did you mean to print it backwards? :) After looking at it for awhile, it hit me that panasonic was backwards.

Also a Big Thank you to Matt for setting this up, getting the pictures out to us, and for his awsome shots he sent us. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Okay. Here are mine:

Beehappy.jpg

And Above the Fair:

AttheFair.jpg

And I second that Thank You to Mr. Needham. It was lots of fun! :)

I'm glad you posted your pictures Terri. I wasn't sure what side was up on the ride shot. :scratch:

I was curious who had the band shots on 6x6? I have a contact sheet but no picture from it. Not sure if I'm supposed to. There was also a contact sheet with shots of a wooden bridge and a stream under it. No pics from that either.

Not worried, just curious.

The band shots were one of my contact sheets. I didn't send everyone the same contact sheets, I just grabbed a handful out of a drawer and spread them around.

KevinR said:
I'm glad you posted your pictures Terri. I wasn't sure what side was up on the ride shot. :scratch:

:lol: Me neither. I think I've been looking at it upsidedown.

I'm glad you posted your pictures Terri. I wasn't sure what side was up on the ride shot.
Really...? :lol: That's kinda funny! I guess it seems obvious to me because I took it. Had my back to the ride and pointed up, waiting for the claw thing to swing out over me. I guess I think it makes sense because everyone's legs (with the one fun exception) are naturally hanging down. :scratch: Glad to clarify it!

That image should come with a sound track; everyone was screaming bloody murder, regardless. ;)

The crazy rides they come up with these days I didn't know what way the legs were supposed to be going. Your shot is from a weird angle, and sort of looks likes it's miles in the sky when displayed properly. I guess I just assumed with all the sky, and no land in sight, I was hoping for the sake of the riders, that you were shooting from below. Did everyone survive? ;)

tr0gd0o0r said:
i think those may've been mine. Are there also some shots of under a bridge?
I think that's right, I got the same thing. A few really nice woodsy scenes. :thumbup: Those are yours, Trog?

The crazy rides they come up with these days I didn't know what way the legs were supposed to be going. Your shot is from a weird angle, and sort of looks likes it's miles in the sky when displayed properly. I guess I just assumed with all the sky, and no land in sight, I was hoping for the sake of the riders, that you were shooting from below. Did everyone survive?
Yep! ;) It is a weird angle, granted. I hope you like it. :)

Yeah I think those are mine, i relooked through the contact sheets I got and none of hte others seemed to match that desription. That was actually my first MF roll I shot.

oriecat said:
I got Widelux contact sheets

I knew that Orie had a Widelux, and Zach had a 6x6 folder, so I sent contact sheets from those sorts of cameras. The rest of you got them at random. :)

The pics i have seen look awsome, but as of Monday afternoon i have yet to recieve them in the mail. Orie (in the same town) got her's last week, I am sad. Maybe they will turn up tomorrow.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back