2. Pyro
pyro.jpg

3. I can eat that.
I-can-eat-that.jpg

4. Stop, drop, and roll.
stop-drop-roll.jpg

5. What's your security blanket?
security-blanket.jpg

Boy, one hour, 5 topics, up and down is tough.

Well I don't know if you knew what you were doing or not but all your shots are great.

I suppose I know roughly what I'm doing with the camera, but trying to interpret some of the subjects is something else entirely.

Oh no!! I thought we had more than an hour, so as I log in to get the topics, I find I'm too late already. Darn.

Off topic: Chris, I agree. That is an outstanding book!

It was one of those challenges - they reckon the majority of people give up before they reach chapter 2 - I read the lot - I've no idea what he was talking about, but I read every word... :lol:

I have more than a passing interest in physics and understood a lot/most of what was going on in the book but it is written at a level slightly below my interest level in the subject so I'd have to say the book wasn't for me.

Damn...I just got in from abandoned house hunting, and fight club has come and gone. Y'all did awesome. :thumbup::thumbup: ....o.k...Im off to vote.

What kind of snake is that?

Ah, totally overlooked that question at first: that's a Taiwanese Beauty Snake.
She has two of those, they are both really friendly and quite tame and totally harmless --- and had both just eaten five mice each, so they were full and happy, too.

Ah, totally overlooked that question at first: that's a Taiwanese Beauty Snake.
She has two of those, they are both really friendly and quite tame and totally harmless --- and had both just eaten five mice each, so they were full and happy, too.

Surprised to hear they're quite tame. From what I remember hearing about the beauty snakes is they're rather aggressive although being a colubrid they're surely harmless. Congratulate her on her beautiful snakes. I really need to work on getting some decent pictures of mine.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back