TPF Mugshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osmer_Toby said:
carli-
love the hair- tres rebellious, but also very pretty, very striking.

speaking of striking, your eyes are absolutely gorgeous- i think one would need a lifeguard nearby if one were lucky enough to gaze, and perhaps fall into, those beautiful big blue eyes...

Dang, smooooooooooooooooth

graigdavis said:
Osmer_Toby said:
carli-
love the hair- tres rebellious, but also very pretty, very striking.

speaking of striking, your eyes are absolutely gorgeous- i think one would need a lifeguard nearby if one were lucky enough to gaze, and perhaps fall into, those beautiful big blue eyes...

Dang, smooooooooooooooooth

merely speaking the truth as i see it :D

carlita said:
C15380398984491f_photo.jpg

Now there's the carli we loved and missed for so long! :D I love that purple!!

It's gorgeous, Carli!! You look fabulous! :D

I hate my responsible office management job where I have to be so...blonde, straight and boring. :x I can't wait to get free of the rat race where I can do what I want with my freakin' hair. :afro: :flower:

Enjoy it, girlie!! :wink:

oriecat said:
Now there's the carli we loved and missed for so long! :D I love that purple!!

LOL! man... i really need to goof off like that more often. i haven't been doing much of that lately. life got entirely too serious for a while there. :p

and weeeeeeeeeee! thanks for the compliments, everyone! :-D the guy i'm dating said it looks good, but he also told his mother i look like barney. he's been doing his damnedest to try to embarrass me lately because i told him he won't be able to do it, but he's determined. :lol:

toby: do women fall all over you? i'm really curious about that. ;-)

terri: that's the one thing i love about my college career taking as long as it is. most 24 year olds already have to tone down their appearance for work and i haven't had to do that yet. i'm hoping with the kind of job i want to do (crime scene clean-up) that i may never have to. :-D we'll see though.

terri said:
I hate my responsible office management job where I have to be so...blonde, straight and boring. :x I can't wait to get free of the rat race where I can do what I want with my freakin' hair. :afro: :flower:

I hear ya on that. I've been wanting to do something fun with my hair too (especially since seeing Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind), but there's just no way it would fly here at work. Sucky part of being blonde or light brown, color shows up way more. We've got a couple dark brunettes who did a red or burgandy thing on their hair and it looks fine, but if I tried something like that it would stick out like a sore thumb...

damn gimpy, lookin' good there ;)

Okay now that I’ve officially gone through all the freaking mugs (cursed my 56K connection ). Can I just say - YEOCH! It’s hot in here!
I need to visit here more often!

lol, yep some hotties here alright :)

Oh, Kara baby....all I see is a tiny red x.... :cry: Try again!!!

Orie: I've already decided I am going to even the score on every Administrative Suit-type I had to be conservative around, my strict mom, AND my very judgmental kid (who swears I am embarrassing him half the time anyway) by fully enjoying my pending mid-life crisis. :sillysmi: I deserve to have one, we all do. :wink: If it means doing strange things with one's hair and blowing through life in a freer, more irreverent way than is typically allowed for us rat race types, then I say "bring it ON"!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back