What's new

TPF Noob, critique please?

dyedm6trix

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 13, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
This a few shots from the past few years. This summer I got a job taking pictures for a book, and I need some tips, so be harsh. Any advice is great, thanks!

DSC_0012.jpg


DSC_0006.jpg


DSC_0007-1.jpg


DSC_0006-1.jpg


DSC_0035.jpg


DSC_0055.jpg
 
Love the last ones....specially the one with the love wrighting in branches.
 
Someone likes paintball? haha
1 isn't too bad composition is fine nothing is dead center which is good and a regular beginner mistake so good job!
TJ
 
the third photo has perfect exposure and a nicely framed composition using the trees. your last photo has exposure problems, looks like a lot of blown highlights.
your first photo is fine but I almost feel a different setup taking the sun out of the composition would be better especially if you could incorporate some of the colorful clouds. Its tough even for someone looking at a photo in which the sun is so bright.
Not bad overall though!
 
I like the first one the best. I like the colors and the easy-going feel the photo gives off.
 
First one is the best. The rest are just a little too... ordinary, y'know?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom