TPF Volleyball Team

anicole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It was shirts and skins, though I couldn't figure out why as each team had their own side of the net and you could obviously tell which team was which. It was all male, which made me appreciate the 'skins' part and we were all hanging out at this HUGE southern plantation home right on the beach. The ladies were all draped over the railing, reclining in loungers and milling about sipping sweet tea. The waves were crashing ... the breeze was blowing.

The ref blew the whistle and the games began. Let me just say that Hertz :hertz: was the ref and boy was he whistle crazy. The sand was flying, the ball was volley-ing, the men were jumping and we (the TPF Chicks) were yelling and cheering ... till Bace jumped up, spiked the ball and made Hertz swallow the whistle. After that, whenever Hertz tried to speak, he sounded like the Gofer from Winnie the Pooh with an impediment that had us all howling.

Now, obviously this was a dream and what made me realize it was dream was that I was a perfect size 6 with awesome blonde hair. I'm going to have to check out the artsy thread and see how many faces were actually TPFers. Some people looked like their avatars ... Voodoocat and Ferny I recall, and Verbal with his hat cocked and grinning slyly. Allison, though still pregnant, was very happy and surrounded by several snack plates of grapes and cheese and someone was fanning her with a huge palm frond. It was funky, to say the least. Not a camera to be seen for miles, either.

No, I'm not using illicit drugs and no, I am not presently inhabiting a rubber room. I had an eventful day and was just plum tuckered out last night. Anyway, it was great to see the TPF gang at the beach!

Anyone else have any kooky dream sequences to share?

That's a cool story. You have to finish it though. What kind of rumpy pumpy happened when the game was over. Was there mischief in the showers? What did the ladies do after they got thoroughly tipsy on the cocktails?? :)

I've had a few dreams with TPF members in them, but I like yours better! Cheese, grapes and palm fronds :cheer:

I got a good chuckle over :hertz: and the whistle incident too :mrgreen:

I had an "international TPF meeting" dream once, where we were all meeting up in Las Vegas at some HUGE hotel. I was getting ready in my room when I realized I had forgotten to bring my camera. :lol: So I knew I was doomed to just head downstairs and party with about 300 of you crazy people, and take no pictures of it at all. :blushing:

Yours has more detail, I love the whistle part, too! :D

Rob said:
That's a cool story. You have to finish it though. What kind of rumpy pumpy happened when the game was over. Was there mischief in the showers? What did the ladies do after they got thoroughly tipsy on the cocktails?? :)

now YOU'RE dreaming! I said we had sweet tea, not long island iced tea! And as for the showers ... lets just say that there are some nice gams on the dream team! :blushing:

Legs, dude. Legs.

Beach, sun, sand and volleyball ... had to have nice legs in the dream.

Wasn't there a leg thread once with pics posted? Seems like I recall Chiller getting several comments about his gams.

Anyone remember?

pal-lie! chick, you do know how to dream, but next time, can you have the guys playing strip poker...?? ahem...sorry, my dream there....

yep, with your writing talent, you should finish this and post it as a short story...(anicole is a writer in waiting....she is unreal, ya'll...)
what i am wondering is, who took the group shot???? thinking it was me, right pallie? since i dont dig self portraits of me... oh, next time, can we do co-ed? i so rock on volley ball..... and touch foot ball... but i only like the touch part.... "ooh lookie at me, i have the ball......and so not running here.."
( giggle giggle ) atleast with this bunch, it will be more fun, the last few times i played was my teen years, and with all the guys being brothers or cousins playing on granpa's hill, it just lost some of the fantasy....( just some mind you, we have a few cousins that make it hard to think around...)

oh, and nicole, watch that driving back from memphis so late, and having a few stiff ones to tide you thru....gonna get you in trouble... glad you made it back safe.... i take it you didnt get caught??? you musta used the moonshine for fuel for the car too, 'eh?

chiller...? post your legs dude, i wanna see......

Chiller has leg shots? ooo.... I mean, why yes, I would encourage those shots to be posted, too. :mrgreen:

Anicole should start a short story in the Creative forum. :thumbup: She could give it to us in installments! Yes??:D

terri said:
Chiller has leg shots? ooo.... I mean, why yes, I would encourage those shots to be posted, too. :mrgreen:

Anicole should start a short story in the Creative forum. :thumbup: She could give it to us in installments! Yes??:D

yes, terri...she sure could..... you would not believe how talented she is...

chiller.... still waiting on the leg shots here...me, anicole, terri..and a host of others wanna see......come on north man, what cha got??

aprilraven, I can't tell you anything, can I? NO I didn't get caught coming back from Memphis ... call me Bond .... Yamis Bond. I only had three Peabody Cosmos (hic ... giggle ... stumble ... giggle) and two Margaritas at lunch.

You know that whole first cousin twice removed thing only applies south of the Mason-Dixon, right? And the only cuties are now in jail and on the run.

If we did co-ed shirts & skins ... never mind. We're not even going there. Terri's chicken comes to mind on that one, along with Tampa and bits of Memphis.

So, Terri ... how far is the beach, can HotLanta handle TPF and when is the chicken available?!

Verbal said:
Nicole, I remember that...I totally saw you at the beach! You were cheering for me, right?

Why yes, yes I did, Mr. Suave Hat ... and was I not the finest little size 6 blonde that ever sashayed across the beach?!

(work with me, Verbal darlin', and I promise to make you Team Captain for the poker game!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back