Tractor Languishing In Field

Decent photo, Jim. Those old metal seats are actually VERY comfortable! They were used on tractors, rakes, and mowers and various types of farm machinery in the early 1900's. Yiou'll have to excuse Tirediron's ticky-tackiness--he's an antique power afficionado, and those guys are wont to point out the naming errors non-afficionados tend to make. Speaking of which...Antique Powerland's run is in about 10 days from now this summer in my area....might have to make it down to shoot some pics of old-time tractors and se the threshing contest and such.

Antique Powerland

If Tirediron wants a vacation, he can come down and go to this and I'll second shoot it with him!

Back to the ORIGINAL photo...I actually thought the vignetting was perfect! I loved the way it made those two single yellow flowers stand out, and the way it fell on the grasses and the rusty metal was...perfect. I thought the reduced vignetting was not as good a picture...

It reminds me of home! I grew up with an orchard and a vineyard. Thanks for the shot!

Decent photo, Jim. Those old metal seats are actually VERY comfortable! They were used on tractors, rakes, and mowers and various types of farm machinery in the early 1900's. Yiou'll have to excuse Tirediron's ticky-tackiness--he's an antique power afficionado, and those guys are wont to point out the naming errors non-afficionados tend to make. Speaking of which...Antique Powerland's run is in about 10 days from now this summer in my area....might have to make it down to shoot some pics of old-time tractors and se the threshing contest and such.

Antique Powerland

If Tirediron wants a vacation, he can come down and go to this and I'll second shoot it with him!

Back to the ORIGINAL photo...I actually thought the vignetting was perfect! I loved the way it made those two single yellow flowers stand out, and the way it fell on the grasses and the rusty metal was...perfect. I thought the reduced vignetting was not as good a picture...

I'd love to take you up on that Derrel - AP is high on my list, but unfortunately this year is already booked.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back