Tractor Show

Well this really neat thread sure went to hell in a hurry! It's about pictures you dufuss's, not freaking safety. Go start a thread somewhere about that arcane subject on Esoteric Engineering Forum Ltd. LOL If you can't look at a photo and not think about whether it is bureaucratically attended to you need help worse than the thing in the picture!:soapbox:

Well this really neat thread sure went to hell in a hurry! It's about pictures you dufuss's, not freaking safety. Go start a thread somewhere about that arcane subject on Esoteric Engineering Forum Ltd. LOL If you can't look at a photo and not think about whether it is bureaucratically attended to you need help worse than the thing in the picture!:soapbox:
Get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, did we? Designer asked a perfectly reasonable question spawned by the OPs topic. I responded specifically to that question because it happens to be something I know a bit about. I am by no means 'Elmer the Safety Elephant', BUT I feel it's important that the general public be aware of how highly regulated this particular hobby is, and how safety concious most operators are. The LAST thing we want is another incident with it's resultant public outcry resulting a government knee-jerk reaction and the loss of our operating permits.

Gotta love it! Staff and Moderator high jacking a thread. I'm outa here. My apologies JC this was a great series of photos...keep 'em coming.

Gotta love it! Staff and Moderator high jacking a thread. I'm outa here. My apologies JC this was a great series of photos...keep 'em coming.

Ok then...apparently answering a question is hijacking.

It's all good. Good topic and it relates. I have no issue with it and interesting. I respect you looking out though. Your a good man and I enjoy your participation.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sorry JC - didn't mean to derail your thread.
No you guys didn't. I find it interesting and I am glad you pointed out the integrity of the operator's, I have witnessed equally. Thank you Men for your participation.

We've got them on this side of the pond too, but we use them for making tea...

Last edited:
Sorry JC - didn't mean to derail your thread.
No you guys didn't. I find it interesting and I am glad you pointed out the integrity of the operator's, I have witnessed equally. Thank you Men for your participation.

Woohoo! Score One for Elmer the Safety Elephant. That's right folks, big hand for Elmer. Without him Babaar would have bit the dust years ago with all the stupid crap he wanted to pull.

Neat, what kind of car is that behind the lady on the right? That pic is from the 70's isn't it?

Stream and classic car rally from the mid to late 80s. I think it's a Renault 16, they were quite distinctive.

Most reactions

Back