What's new

Trapped Memories

MeleKalikimaka

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 17, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
4
doing a project on memories, i'm going with a theme of los/forgotten/trapped.

c and c welcomed

2604444362_1582f3bdaf.jpg


http://flickr.com/photos/melekalikimaka/2604444362/
 
I like this concept....

I can't personally see how it goes with the theme, but that's really a no big deal thing

I like the shot!
 
I understand where you're going with the image and the theme, but it doesn't quite say it to me. I think you need something that says the cameras are old (dust, cobwebs) and shows that they've not had the film removed - different positions maybe?


The image itself is nice, however I'd suggest a greater DoF, not much but enough to get the yellow camera on the right sharp.
 
I understand where you're going with the image and the theme, but it doesn't quite say it to me. I think you need something that says the cameras are old

This is what I was thinking. There is nothing old or forgotten about these cameras, in my opinion. They look like something I could still pick up in Wal-Mart for $5.
 
Hmmm... I can see where you are going with this. If you are looking from the film's perspective, yes, it is trapped, but we know that it's rather easy to get the film out and get those memories "untrapped". I'm not sure "trapped" is the right word here, IMHO.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom