Tree and Rock

BJF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
main.php

Yep. It's a tree and it's a rock. I don't know if it was possible to back up or zoom out, but cropping the tree around the edges made this more into a snapshot than a photo with real impact.

Yep. It's a tree and it's a rock. I don't know if it was possible to back up or zoom out, but cropping the tree around the edges made this more into a snapshot than a photo with real impact.

Thanks for your comments. Someone else said that he like to see more tree. That's fine. I prefer to crop out unnecessary objects and keep the image simple and clean. It was regret that I did not use tripod.

BJF said:
Thanks for your comments. Someone else said that he like to see more tree. That's fine. I prefer to crop out unnecessary objects and keep the image simple and clean. It was regret that I did not use tripod.

How is the tree (which is the main subject) an unnecessary object? LOL

great textures in this shot

If you want to crop part of the tree to simplify the composition, crop more on the right. This would eliminate the very thin curved end of that branch, remove some light distracting rock face, and also decenter the tree a bit.

BJF said:

How is the tree (which is the main subject) an unnecessary object? LOL

Certainly not. So the tree stands in the shot. :)

If you want to crop part of the tree to simplify the composition, crop more on the right. This would eliminate the very thin curved end of that branch, remove some light distracting rock face, and also decenter the tree a bit.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Most reactions

Back