Tree of Dreams (different image, colour version)

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday I posted a B&W photo of this scene, but shot from a different angle (see it here). The real keeper from the shoot is, in my opinion, the image below. I think this colour version, with its true-to-reality borderline-pastel colours, conveys the actual mood of the scene. (The B&W version, while more dramatic, is not what the scene felt like to me while I was there.)

p1116153880-4.jpg

Hope you like.

Last edited:
That's beautiful.

You should be proud, this is a beautiful shot! Thanks for continuing to inspire us!! :hugs:

The B&W version, while more dramatic, is not what the scene felt like to me while I was there.)

I also preferred the bw. After all, drama seems to be what we're all about here, and as for what it was like when you were there, well, we have to take your word for that, and, well, you know ...

That is an awesome isolated tree! And great natural lines to take you to it.

I think the OP is right in capturing the simplicity and pastels in the color version of this photo. The B&W has more impact in that the tree is closer with more definition.

I'm so torn! Can I love them both for different reasons please?

Thats a great spot to come back to and shoot the four seasons, especially with the crop thats planted. Where abouts is this place?

Like the tree and love the B&W version. This one leaves me a bit flat - like it needs some curves or black point adjustment.
No pop. Nice composition - as was the B&W - just not the same impact.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back