What's new

Tree of Dreams (different image, colour version)

Is that the Field of Dreams off to the left? Did you hear a soft whisper saying "if you shoot it, they will 'like'"?
 
Thats a great spot to come back to and shoot the four seasons, especially with the crop thats planted. Where abouts is this place?
This is somewhere in northern North Dakota, just south of the Canadian border. I agree that it's a great place to return and shoot the different seasons – it's about 4 hours from here though, I'm in Canada.

Like the tree and love the B&W version. This one leaves me a bit flat - like it needs some curves or black point adjustment.
No pop. Nice composition - as was the B&W - just not the same impact.
I purposely chose low contrast because I wanted to maintain the pastel-like colours of the scene. I'm sure that this frame would look great with higher contrast – it just wasn't the mood I wanted for this particular image.

Thanks all for your feedback, I appreciate it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom