Trek

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had no clue where to put this, landscape? It's kinda a landscape and it's on the side of a berm. Nature/Wildlife? Well... it's snow.... General? Yep, it falls in the middle of it all lol General it is!

Today was NASTY, super cold, bad squalls and blowing snow, roads closed early in the day and not likely to open again until morning, Mr Rabbit gets to sleep at work tonight and get up there on his birthday no less! Poor Rabbit!

We lost power here at the house for a good chunk of today so I spent some time watching the snow drift. I really wanted to accentuate the lines and sparkle of the snow and going "light" wasn't doing it, I was thrilled when I stopped down a whole bunch and found this :)

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

Trek

Nice shot! I cant tell if I'm looking at a couple of feet or thousands of yards.

Welcome to TPF Scott!
Thanks! That is exactly what I was going for ;) I like to find that ambiguous place where it could be this but it could be that too.

Really nice Pix. I can see this hanging on a wall. Sofa size!

Consider this nominated for PoTM. Pain in the ass to do on the phone.

Thanks Rick :) definitely getting this one printed!

Consider this nominated for PoTM. Pain in the ass to do on the phone.

Aw yay!!! Thank you!!!! <3
(I knew you couldn't hold out not talkin to me forever, you still love me ;) lol )

Thanks Rick :) definitely getting this one printed! Aw yay!!! Thank you!!!! <3 (I knew you couldn't hold out not talkin to me forever, you still love me ;) lol )

Crap I forgot my sweeping declaration of distaste for the great white north.

$image-3403316787.jpg

I had no clue where to put this, landscape? It's kinda a landscape and it's on the side of a berm. Nature/Wildlife? Well... it's snow.... General? Yep, it falls in the middle of it all lol General it is!

Today was NASTY, super cold, bad squalls and blowing snow, roads closed early in the day and not likely to open again until morning, Mr Rabbit gets to sleep at work tonight and get up there on his birthday no less! Poor Rabbit!

We lost power here at the house for a good chunk of today so I spent some time watching the snow drift. I really wanted to accentuate the lines and sparkle of the snow and going "light" wasn't doing it, I was thrilled when I stopped down a whole bunch and found this :)
Impressive one ! I want to ask you how did you do it. It looks like moonlight landscape. Also wonder if did you try to catch this on film as well.
If you gonna do the printing count me in for one copy. Maybe not "The sofa size", but something like 11X14, I've got to conserve space on my walls. :D
Aha, my bet is that's only 2-3 feet of space you photographed. :wink:

Thanks T! I'd be happy to print one up for you too!

How I did it... I could tell you but I like you and don't want to have to kill you.... lol ;)
No didn't get it on film :(

Very lovely and creatively captured, PR!

Methinks it is snowdrift with little snow sparkles. But I like how it looks like a wider landscape and night sky.

Well done!

Thanks T! I'd be happy to print one up for you too!

How I did it... I could tell you but I like you and don't want to have to kill you.... lol ;)
Thanks for the promise of the print.
And my question was only rhetorical, expressing my awe. BUT, if you put it THIS way, I won't ask ever again. I want to live !!! :p
BTW. I hope, that by the time the snows melt we will talk more about the film photography. You may start yoga classes in mean time to gain resistance to pain of failure and some stoicism for the learning period. :biggrin:

Very interesting. I never thought of snow (maybe because I don't see it much). I did think of sand, smoke or water. Weird.

Nice. Nice.

So nice I said it twice.

Thanks so much all! :heart:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back