D-B-J Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2010 Messages 9,027 Reaction score 2,175 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2014 #16 Moody, I like it.
HitenNainaney No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 28, 2013 Messages 173 Reaction score 54 Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2014 #17 I'd love that in print for my living room! It's just so mysterious, and thought provoking. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
I'd love that in print for my living room! It's just so mysterious, and thought provoking. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2
timor Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 5,905 Reaction score 890 Location Toronto ON Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2014 #18 It is good time to open a business, Judy.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #19 HitenNainaney said: I'd love that in print for my living room! It's just so mysterious, and thought provoking. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 Click to expand... Thanks all! HitenNainaney I will shoot you a message tomorrow if you are truly interested, I'm honoured by your interest!
HitenNainaney said: I'd love that in print for my living room! It's just so mysterious, and thought provoking. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 Click to expand... Thanks all! HitenNainaney I will shoot you a message tomorrow if you are truly interested, I'm honoured by your interest!
terri40 12 Administrator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2003 Messages 36,817 Reaction score 9,610 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 1, 2014 Admin 🛠️ #20 Beautiful, dreamy...my kinda thing. Great work!!
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 1, 2014 #21 I'd like some definition between what I would consider the sky and the foreground. It is too vague. The "sky", if that's what it is, needs more darkness and depth.
I'd like some definition between what I would consider the sky and the foreground. It is too vague. The "sky", if that's what it is, needs more darkness and depth.
PixelRabbit A naughty little bunny... Joined Nov 28, 2011 Messages 6,593 Reaction score 3,719 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 2, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #22 Thanks for your thoughts Mike I can see how that would really accentuate the effect, I will carry that forward with me!
Thanks for your thoughts Mike I can see how that would really accentuate the effect, I will carry that forward with me!