What's new

Trent's Chrysler 300c

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Hey everyone,

As some of you know we just got back from deployment and my buddy bought a Chrysler 300c brand new. So I told him I would take pics of it for him, here they are.

Enjoy everyone.

7230596150_7191b30fa4_b.jpg

7230597598_8a2714ba6f_b.jpg

7230599748_b94129630b_b.jpg

7230598766_d4a7030ff2_b.jpg

7230594734_c3093c4820_b.jpg

7230593234_4277c8112b_b.jpg

7230592034_4715c6ac5c_b.jpg

7230591094_7c9e9406e2_b.jpg
 
Not too shabby! Nice-looking car. I like the interior detail shots and the way you approached them. Thank you for your service to our country.
 
Thanks buddy, Yea he spent a pretty penny on it hahaha. Hey, at least I get to ride in it :)
 
More or less what Derrel said, but I'm not sure that I think the desaturated processing was the best choice for a white car.
 
yes i kinda think that but I was experimenting being this was my first "nice car" shoot. :)

Thanks for the comments and the knowledge
 
the clock and steering wheel shot, look like pictures that could be used in a chrysler ad, good work
 
I very much like the interior images. The sky seems overexposed in the exterior shots, however, and competes with the car's paint.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom