Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new so please leave feedback

allan_drop.jpg

allan_up.jpg

Dylan_Up.jpg

Dylan_up.jpg

Enjoy

I've always enjoyed watching. These shots are good. Mad props to you guys for keeping it real!

Have you tried a vertical shot? #1 would improve greatly from a vertical crop. I would watch out that you don't cut off the guys head. #1 suffers from this I think. #2 you've got some haloing going on around the bike and landscape the sky is a little bit darker. Watch how you post proccess it cause it's a little too noticable to me. #3 is not as impactful to me because of the fact that half of his bike is being enveloped by the fence in the background. If you go back to shot try to think about what is in the background that won't be competing with the main subject.

Thanks BoblyBill. This is gonna sounds bad, but what is a vertical crop? Yea I did notice i lost the top of his head on that shot, but it was the best of the bunch. Thanks for the other tips though. I can really see what you are trying top say and it will greatly help.

gottcha! thanks for that, it does make it look better

Why not shoot a little wider open? Especially the 2nd shot... I feel like if the background was blurred a little more, he would stand out more. Then again I don't really shoot action shots... so who knows! :)

Very nice set. I used to mess around with trials around Ottawa before I wrecked my back.

I agree that the vertical crop is much better on the first shot because most people probably don't realise he probably came off the bench in the background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back