Trip to India 2 - People - Portrait Style

LaFoto'sSister

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is my second thread with photos from Rajasthan, India.
More people photos - this time in portrait style.

FrauinDeshnoke-klein.jpg

Lady in Deshnoke

Frau-Deshnoke-Wasserstelle-klein.jpg

Another lady in Deshnoke

Mann-Kuchaman-klein.jpg

Old man in Kuchaman

WeierBart-klein.jpg

Proud man with big moustache

Sadhu-klein.jpg

Sadhu

Mdchen-WsteThar-klein.jpg

Girl in Thar Desert

Mdchen-WsteThar2-klein.jpg

Another girl in Thar Desert

Mdchen-Kuchaman-klein.jpg

Girl in Kuchaman

Do you now want to see some sights?
I make a new thread with sights.

Beautiful series. Love the colours. 4, 5 and 6 are my faves of this set. That man's moustache is amazing!!! And the Sadhu pic is really interesting too. I'm really enjoying all your pics, and am experiencing India vicariously through your shots!

Lovely pictures. I like #6 best, but they are all very nice. You did great especially considering the bright sun - I'm in Texas and it's just a nightmare to work with some days. Thanks for posting them.

Thanks (in my sister's name for right now) for checking these out - I myself had great fun looking at all her pics (of which I have so far only seen less than half, mind you) and helping her choose which ones to show. I am deeply impressed with her photos!

Lovely pictures. I like #6 best, but they are all very nice. You did great especially considering the bright sun - I'm in Texas and it's just a nightmare to work with some days. Thanks for posting them.

My thoughts exactly. You did very well in the harsh lighting conditions!

Bumped upon my sister's request - else she does not know how to find her threads again.

Of your threads about India I like this one the most!

Especially 3,5 and 7 I like very much.

i think many of these will work better in B/W

Excellent images, and the colours are great in these. Gotta dig that moustach in the fourth shot. :D

Most reactions

Back