What's new

Trip to New York City

AUZambo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
573
Reaction score
6
Location
Birmingham, AL, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got back about a week ago and these are my favorites. I didn't mean for them to be this big, but don't feel like fixing it. Some are typical "touristy" type shots, but I don't care! C&C please!

1.
2721896653_7fdafd26ae_o.jpg


2.
2722719534_17946ca21b_b.jpg


3.
2722721504_8d6281d156_b.jpg


4.
2721898483_a4b8663434_b.jpg


5.
2722721218_9c7ae959cd_b.jpg
 
I'd hang touristy photo #4 on my wall.
 
I personally like #2, #4 & #5. The silhouette effect on #1 doesnt work for me. Now if the sun was BEHIND the statue, I think it might have worked (for me that is). #3 doesnt wok as the child and the back of the guys head are in focus, not the field.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom