What's new

Trip to the Manitoba Interlake

Don Schaeffer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Gerry Miles woke me up at 2:27 am saying he is right out front. He was ready to drive us the 100 km to a town between Lake Winnipeg and Lake Manitoba to take photos. I had prepared my camera the night before.
22_gerrymilesSM.jpg


gerrymiles2SM.jpg


gerrymiles3SM.jpg


gerrymiles6SM.jpg
 
Hey Don, greetings from Winnipeg!

This is a very nice set. The third one I like especially (I remember you told me to shoot the sunflowers like this –I haven't yet, but I will). (EDIT: It wasn't you, it was Gerry...)
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom