What's new

Triplets

dirtnapper

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
222
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not! Just took the niece out to the park, although, too hot at 95 to expect too much. Just for fun...

Sand%20Triplets02.jpg
 
I have 3 triplet girls! Spontaneous and fraternal!
 
Schwettylens, Congrats on the triplets! Oh, I own an apology here...I really forgot to explain this pic...what was I thinking. This is Abby. This photo is a composite of three images, I was playing around with layers and masks... I forgot to explain this is the results of my attempts. Three, wow....one is a lot to chase after.
 
Ahh.. my bad.. I should have notice no s after niece LOL. I thought they were identical triplets.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom