What's new

trying a JonMikal

Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
15
Location
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was begging to be shot .... I tried (again in the pouring rain) and though of our own JonMikal.

hope it came off well ...

blue-tiles.jpg


Comments welcomed.
 
It is a fun idea to be "trying to do a JonMikal" :D.
I have never so far tried to do this with the 350D... what I know about the Powershot by now is that it give me a considerable degree of distortion. This does not seem to be the case here.
Could the blue get even bluer, maybe?
 
Thanks for the positive comments.

Jon inspires me a lot, and I often see things that Jon woould photo and I think I should try. Alas there is only one Jon and I don't post them as they aren't as good. But I keep trying.

Happy New Year all.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom