TT Corvette - Automotive Critique

boomer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got a friend to let me take some pictures of his twin turbo C6 Corvette. He just got his new wrap done not too long ago and was looking for some new pictures. I used a 14-24 2.8, 35 1.4 and an 85 1.4. I was going for a slightly toned down saturation look for these edits. Please let me know what you think and if anything could be better :)

Thanks!

JBP_1439 by Jim Boomer Photography, on Flickr

JBP_1442 by Jim Boomer Photography, on Flickr

JBP_1476 by Jim Boomer Photography, on Flickr

JBP_1495 by Jim Boomer Photography, on Flickr

JBP_1503 by Jim Boomer Photography, on Flickr

JBP_1510 by Jim Boomer Photography, on Flickr

I would really like the 1st shot is there wasn't a weird grey line running up between the clouds.

So, my favorite is the 4th shot. I also like the last shot. I love the color of the vette! That color would look terrible on most cars, but that vette really pulls it off. Wow.

Thanks! Ya, that was a poll from a sign as we were passing in that first picture. Maybe I'll try to clone it out...

I am not sure what I like better the car or the pictures....................................

Ok I'll take the car :mrgreen:

4. Amazing. I like that you picked a pretty gray background for such a vibrantly colored car. I would steal your idea if my car wasn't white.

I really like these, the rollers came out really nice but number 3 is my favorite. Really nice job. Were the rolling shots done with a rig or a ride alone car?

I love these. any tips on how you do your post processing?

I didn't do anything too crazy. In Lightroom I slightly muted colors, Highlight/fill adjustments, HSL adjustments and I used the adjustment brush/radial filter on certain areas of the images too. Then I just try to stay consistent with all the edits.

I really like these, the rollers came out really nice but number 3 is my favorite. Really nice job. Were the rolling shots done with a rig or a ride alone car?

I just took the rolling shots from the passenger seat of another car. Took them at 1/40th of a second shutter.

yeah definatlly go back and fix that vertical line in the first shot. almost looks like a brushstroke in lightroom that went wonky. shots look really good, like the location a lot. I probably would have gone with a longer lens to get a bit of compression in a few of the shots but what you have is really good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back