What's new

Tulip Festival Fireworks! WOOT :)

photoshooterOTW

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2013
Messages
41
Reaction score
6
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I went over to Ottawa AGAIN- but this time for their fireworks (don't worry I'm going today for the tulips :P ) It was also my first time shooting fireworks (at least not with a phone haha) and I'd love some C&C. Thanks!

These are medium- but you can see them larger on flickr in my sig.

Tulip-Fireworks4.0 by photoshooterOTW, on Flickr

^Out of focus? I can't tell exactly cause the firework edges look fine to me. Is it just too busy?

Tulip-Fireworks2.0 by photoshooterOTW, on Flickr

^Is this out of focus as well?

Tulip-Fireworks3.0 by photoshooterOTW, on Flickr

^I thought the trees would be a good frame....

Tulip-Fireworks1.0 by photoshooterOTW, on Flickr

^ANDDD this- I sort of surprised myself here. I'm still in awe i think :P

Thanks Guys!
 
What editing software are you using? Just asking. You can merge all these shots and others you have in one frame to make it look more like one shot and better looking than single ones like these you have here. Just my opinion...
 
I'm using rawtherapee just because I do VERY minor touchups. I do have Lightroom and Photoshop, but Rawtherapee does what I want for now. Ya I guess I could- but won't the smoke be an issue? Plus I like keeping shots natural...
 
I'm using rawtherapee just because I do VERY minor touchups. I do have Lightroom and Photoshop, but Rawtherapee does what I want for now. Ya I guess I could- but won't the smoke be an issue? Plus I like keeping shots natural...
Well, it is your photo anyway. You can do what you want with it. I was just suggesting.
 
I'm sorry if I came over a bit rude- my main issue is the smoke- then "naturalist" thing is no real biggie. I'd like to know how I could fix that smoke up
 
The smoke itself isn't the issue... it would be the edge of the smoke at the edge of the image.
 
^Exactly- like in the third shot the tree is blocking the smoke, and the first one the smoke is literally cut off. In the future would I zoom out and take a wider shot?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom