Turned out better than I thought, Colour RED.

Cool idea, decent result. Could be better.

The elements would come together better if there were less distractions in frame. The building behind, the bushes to the left and right, make it feel like this was taken just off the front porch. Nothing wrong with that,but if you're going for more than a casual concept shot, those would be some things to work on. Also, when the rose was on fire, make sure the whole flame is in the frame. It's clipped right now.

Cool idea, decent result. Could be better.

The elements would come together better if there were less distractions in frame. The building behind, the bushes to the left and right, make it feel like this was taken just off the front porch. Nothing wrong with that,but if you're going for more than a casual concept shot, those would be some things to work on. Also, when the rose was on fire, make sure the whole flame is in the frame. It's clipped right now.
Hm yeah. Thank you!

Why didn't you shoot portrait orientation to cut out the non-subjects to the left and right while also avoiding cutting off the flame? I think your setup was good, lighting and colors were good, model and pose were good, just needed a different composition. That's my opinion of course.

mjhoward said:
Why didn't you shoot portrait orientation to cut out the non-subjects to the left and right while also avoiding cutting off the flame? I think your setup was good, lighting and colors were good, model and pose were good, just needed a different composition. That's my opinion of course.

I'm not sure, it's probably because I would of thought that the picture wouldn't be that interesting it's at portrait orientation.

Pretty girl, red, fire - what's not to like.

Her legs are distracting me, and the building in the background doesn't really contribute anything to the composition, I would have opted to not include it in the frame. Like the lighting, the angle makes her legs look disproportionate to the rest of her body. Also, as it was mentioned earlier, the fire is clipped, which is a (seemingly) key part of the composition.

Cool idea.

Her legs are distracting me, and the building in the background doesn't really contribute anything to the composition, I would have opted to not include it in the frame. Like the lighting, the angle makes her legs look disproportionate to the rest of her body. Also, as it was mentioned earlier, the fire is clipped, which is a (seemingly) key part of the composition.

Cool idea.
I should of been more careful about the fire and I tried to darken the background as much as possible but thanks guys.

Most reactions

Back