Turntable Saved.....!

webestang64

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As a lover of all things vinyl LP....I got this before it went into the dumpster. Sherwood ST-875. New belt, new dialed in cartridge.......rocking Rush "Signals" LP.
Hmmmmmm....where's that Dave Brubeck's "Take Five"...............:mrgreen:

Hands up all of those on TPF who actually remember turntables as something other than a novelty!!!

What if I'm too young to remember it from "the good 'ol days," but use one weekly currently? Does that count?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brubeck's Take Five....OMG...you sound like an elderly man! Rush Signals...makes you sound like a burnout. My guess is you're somewhere in between. Lol!

Good on you for rescuing the ole' Sherwood.

You should put some AC/DC or Van Halen on that puppy and crank it to 11.

Hmm, now that you reminded me ... I have to figure out what to do with all my vinyl. I haven't listened to one in years but they take up the floor in my closet.
I don't think that there are any used vinyl stores here (I loved going to the Vinyl Museum).

Brubeck's Take Five....OMG...you sound like an elderly man! Rush Signals...makes you sound like a burnout. My guess is you're somewhere in between. Lol!

Good on you for rescuing the ole' Sherwood.

50 year old burnout......:headbang:

You should put some AC/DC or Van Halen on that puppy and crank it to 11.

Hmm, now that you reminded me ... I have to figure out what to do with all my vinyl. I haven't listened to one in years but they take up the floor in my closet.
I don't think that there are any used vinyl stores here (I loved going to the Vinyl Museum).

Sounds good......"Back in Black" should do the trick.......:hail:

Favorites ......

Jimi Hendrix
Scorpions
Led Zep
Buddy Rich
Allman Brothers
Chopin
Deep Purple
Edit: Forgot the Doors....................!!!!

Last edited:
Hands up all of those on TPF who actually remember turntables as something other than a novelty!!!

Ah, we already went through that topic already: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/351234-who-still-uses-turntable.html

That was me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NICE!!!!!!

This is my everyday player, nothing great, a Technics (DD) SL-D2

I also have a direct drive Technics SL-Q200 I use to put LP's in the computer.

Novelty? I remember when that's all there was

Me! :cheer: My first memories of actively using a turntable was spending hours next to one when I was about 8 years old, trying to memorize Side A of 2112.

I need a turntable.

Most reactions

Back