Tutu

Looks more like a oneone to me, but regardless, nicely done. I like the point of focus in this.

Looks more like a oneone to me, but regardless, nicely done. I like the point of focus in this.

Had to read that a few times before getting your joke. Was about to look up oneone when it clicked. Boy would I have felt stupid.

Thanks for your comment on the focus. I find it hard to decide what to focus on when it’s a subject like this and it’s not obvious. I usually go for the curve.

Ohhhhhh, me likey!!!

Nicely composed and executed. Well-done!

I finally figured out why I like this image ... it is monochromatic ... yet it subtly has shape and movement. I think a series of monochromatic images is in order. (Patiently waiting for the next image of the series.)

I finally figured out why I like this image ... it is monochromatic ... yet it subtly has shape and movement. I think a series of monochromatic images is in order. (Patiently waiting for the next image of the series.)

Maybe we will make monochromatic the subject of our next weekly challenge thread. And maybe, just maybe, you will participate?

Most reactions

Back