TV show set miniatures...

I don't have any comments on the actual photos, but OMG @ your work with miniatures. That is ridiculously amazing and I would have never thought anyone in this world would take the time to remake TV studios in miniature form, but I'm glad you posted them.

Thanks! I am glad you like them.

That's AWESOME!! Wow!! How many hours does it take to make one of these sets?!? That's stunning work! How does somebody get into something of this nature? Do you have a background in stage work or something? Very interesting and unique hobby! I very much enjoyed your pictures. Thank you!

- Dan

I have been doing this for years and yes I used to work in television but started long before that. Thanks for taking a look!

Screw the pictures (no offense), the sets are freakin' awesome! All the shows I grew up on. And you don't wanna know how many years I watched the Young & the Restless.

Okay, I have to ask. Not only why do you do it (though I think it's cool as hell), how do you do it?

Why do I do it?? Some people build ships in bottles, I build sets in soundstages. :D How I do it has been a long learning road that I have down to a science now. I started many years ago and now have a formula that works for me. You can see in the photos "Happy Days in the Making" and the one of me working sort of how I do things. I am glad you like the sets!

Thanks! Yes I guess I do have patience but I love doing it!

OMG i so want the Roseanne set!!! :thumbup:
As for the quality of the photos...I think that depends on what you want out of them. I think you worked the angles pretty well and got the detail. Really im so impressed with the sets, nothing else matters lol.

Holy Young and the Restless!!! nice.. you must have some patience!

Wow, these are amazing, the detail is awesome.

Thanks Tim. I just looked at your website. Fantastic! I really like the Disney ones...

Most reactions

Back