What's new

TV show set miniatures...

After all these years I thought 'The Love Boat' was actually filmed on a ship and 'Good Times' in an actual apartment.

Amazing stuff!
 
Some of the Love Boat was filmed on a ship every now and then. Most was not. Also that Good Times apartment was located on Sunset Blvd in a studio in the middle of Hollywood!
 
I agree with the others. I would really like to see a more "macro" shot. Giving a real life being there shot. That would be awesome! I know it would be pretty difficult given some of the layouts but it would still be very uber cool.
 
I have some really close ups like in the "I Love Lucy" black and whites. I have tried this on several of the sets but it never seems to look that great becuase the sets themselves are too small and everything sort of loses it's charm. But nevertheless thanks for looking and I am glad you like them!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom