Twins photoshoot from today

eyeye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I did a photoshoot of twins today. They are 2 years old, which is a tough age to work with but I feel like I am really coming along with my ability to manage and direct them. So it was a nice relaxed session. I used one strobe with a softbox, a reflector and a bounced speedlight. All my moms love this black background for holiday photos but it is still a challenge to make the black disappear without the kid then floating in space.
IMG_6252.jpg

IMG_6263.jpg

IMG_6167.jpg

C&C is appriciated!

I know photobucket massacres the colors, contrast and sharpness...but they arent so bad to get *no* comments?

You did a nice job. I have 2 1/2 year old twins and they're a pain to get to smile or do anything that you want. Although I did get a customers twins to do what I asked...

Thanks jlykins. I have gotten so little feedback after posting them in 3 places I am wondering if something is really wrong with them or if they just dont capture people? Its a head scratcher :)

theyre nice photos
only thing I would suggest would be to try a reflector on the left of #2, her hair is slightly merged with the background

Most reactions

New Topics

Back