Two bikini shoots from last weekend [NSFW]

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are some shots from last week. I used a single speedlight diffused through an umbrella and a reflector in some photos for fill. Overall I was pleased with the photos however one thing I would definitely change is buy/bring a scrim so I can eliminate some of the hotspots from the sun on the models. Any other suggestions would be great.

4ad42ee2d3cd0.jpg

4ad506f010837.jpg

Check out my photos from this weeks shoot!: http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...dels-weekend-laguna-beach-mansion-inside.html

Last edited:
NSFW much?
lol, I was in college opened this thread... people behind me...

Good morning down there. I see they got your attention.

Both models looked n00bish. Tense and un-easy. Shoulders not relaxed, un-natural poses etc. The blond always has the same annoying look on her face with her head cocked over like a confused dog. Not a particularly good look for her.

Composition is good, although somewhat dark, but honestly it could have been much better with real models. I'm sure the guys looking only at the TnA will beg to differ, or beg for something, but that's my opinion.

Both models looked n00bish. Tense and un-easy. Shoulders not relaxed, un-natural poses etc. The blond always has the same annoying look on her face with her head cocked over like a confused dog. Not a particularly good look for her.

Composition is good, although somewhat dark, but honestly it could have been much better with real models. I'm sure the guys looking only at the TnA will beg to differ, or beg for something, but that's my opinion.
Agreed.

Both models and photos doesn't really cut it for me. It just needs more kick. Expressions and poses would be something that needs improving first. Lighting and everything else comes second (which also needs to be worked on). I think Scott Kelby mentioned that expressions and poses are first priority as well - or was it someone else? Anyways, good photos, but they're just 'good'. Keep at it though :thumbup:

both definently hot chicks... some of the poses do look alittle uneasy.. i think best photo is of the brunette raising her self off the sand... the last pic of the 1st girl... lighting really looks nice.

The quality of the photography is OK. But, the poses and the models do look like beginning work. You have to start somewhere.

Most reactions

Back