Two Brittany Coast sunsets - Warning: NOT iconic locations :)

Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The rocky coasts of Brittany close to Pleneuf-Val-André offer a number of photographic opportunities to those willing to explore them. Here two sunset views:

X1DII2_00100.jpg

Ilot du Verdelet | 6 sec., Hasselblad X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 21mm & Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters

X1DII2_00104.jpg

Pleneuf-Val-André | 6.3 sec., Hasselblad X1D II, Hasselblad XCD 21mm & Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.⁠

Thank you for viewing & commenting, best regards

Vieri

Landscapes at their finest.

Makes me think of Burning Sky by Bad Company

Ooooh, nice!

And I like that there's some detail in the waves rather than the totally smooth, cotton wool sea. Like the colors too.

Can’t stop looking at these! Really love them both. Thanks for sharing you work here, I enjoy it a lot.

Wow, that last one really grabs me. Thanks for sharing.

Both beautiful, my preference is the first I just love the mood and colours!

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Those look more iconic to me than the coast round here - which is flat & often muddy. Our local coast faces the wrong way for sunsets too - it can be good from sun rise but I'm rarely up for that & on the rare occasion I am it's almost invariably 100% clouded over.

Both your shots look fantastically balanced in all respects. I'd be very pleased to manage similar results.

Landscapes at their finest.

Thank you very much indeed, that's very kind of you to say! :)

Excellent work......

Thank you very much indeed Jeff! :)

Makes me think of Burning Sky by Bad Company

:D

Ooooh, nice!

And I like that there's some detail in the waves rather than the totally smooth, cotton wool sea. Like the colors too.

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed them! :)

Can’t stop looking at these! Really love them both. Thanks for sharing you work here, I enjoy it a lot.

Thank you very much indeed for your kind words, glad you are enjoying my work! :)

Wow, that last one really grabs me. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much for your comment Pete, glad you liked #2! :)

Both beautiful, my preference is the first I just love the mood and colours!

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Thank you very much indeed, glad you enjoyed #1! :)

Those look more iconic to me than the coast round here - which is flat & often muddy. Our local coast faces the wrong way for sunsets too - it can be good from sun rise but I'm rarely up for that & on the rare occasion I am it's almost invariably 100% clouded over.

Both your shots look fantastically balanced in all respects. I'd be very pleased to manage similar results.

Thank you very much indeed for your kind comment, glad you enjoyed them! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Love how you use color gradients for contrast and to lead the eye through frame.

Love how you use color gradients for contrast and to lead the eye through frame.

Thank you very much for your comment, John, glad you enjoyed them & the use of colour to strengthen composition :) Best regards,

Vieri

Most reactions

Back