Two Different Modeling Shoots C&C are welcome

FIrst one is great. The others are good, but not great... but boy that first one is amazing!

nice!!! i'm not crazy about her face in the 2nd one... maybe if her chin was down a little bit... i dunno, she just seems to blend into the background the way her face is... might just be me though! lol!

Thanks for the comments guys

The first photo was a combination between the natural light and a reflector on her right side. I blow out the windows because I was not liking the BG out of the window and the result I like it.

The Second Photo was on the Golden Hour like 5:30 pm at the Carribean was a combination between a sun light reflected with a gold reflector and a SB800 in a Softbox to pull her skin tones.

The third is on the studio lighting equipment two profoto heads with a Softbox for Keylight and a bounce white umbrella as a fill light I also use a Alien Bee 800 witha snoot for hair light and a SB-900 for back ground light.

Beautiful shots! I love the lighting in #2. That is an awesome use of a flash to get outstanding results.
I can't wait for it to warm up here so I can get back outside and give that a go.

Guys thanks for all the coments.

If somebody wonder how was perform do not hesitate to contact and I will explain in more detail. I like to help.

I'm working on a Pregnacy shoot I will post it on during the afternoon after work.

The first one is amazing. The lighting is PERFECT for the make-up and the hair. If you forced me to complain about something, her arm looks a little weird. But the first photo I cant stop staring at.

The first one is amazing. The lighting is PERFECT for the make-up and the hair. If you forced me to complain about something, her arm looks a little weird. But the first photo I cant stop staring at.
hey thanks for that make me feel good

Thanks for that really appreciated.

I LIKED THE LIGHTING ON SECOND AND THIRD.....third is a nice closeup. in first and second she is more open and to her [email protected]
selfupp

I saw your Blog SIR be in photography over 30 years I respect your comment a lot thanks for you words. It was a different model the one on the second photo than the one on the third I know that the title mention two models but I decide to add another model in the post.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back