Two Instagram accounts?

Hoddys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello!

Hopefully I post this the right place.

I'm an old fart starting out with Instagram, and need some advice.

I photograph (and write about) cars as a part time income.

Other stuff I shoot is landscape, nature and "random" things. I've a Insta account with a few photos (and even less followers), with mostly car photos.

Would it be a good idea to just post car, and car related photos, and hava another account for the rest?

Thanks!

Thank you for your reply.
Yeah, I see your point, that's the way I'm leaning at the moment too.

Nope i would't recommend it doing so because keeping your audience united will help you achieve your Goals a great deal

I just use one account. I know some use two accounts, one for personal and one for business. I totally can understand that. But having two accounts for two different kinds of photography subjects, in my opinion, wouldbecome too overwhelming to manage.

I would have 2 accounts if one is related to your paid (car) stuff. If I were a car enthusiast and I followed you and was getting other stuff I wasn't interested in from you in the feed I would probably unfollow.

I don't do any of the Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. So, can't help you there.

But I will say welcome to the forum.

I would have 2 accounts if one is related to your paid (car) stuff. If I were a car enthusiast and I followed you and was getting other stuff I wasn't interested in from you in the feed I would probably unfollow.
Totally agree.

Two accounts would let you talk to yourself. :D

Most reactions

Back