Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I love Tuscany in every season, but especially so in the fall or spring, when mist can transform the landscape & the mood of your photos completely.

SL_04413.jpg

Sunrise on the hills, 1/40 sec., Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm, Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

SL_04430.jpg

Tuscan Sunrise, 1/50 sec., Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm, Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Thank you for viewing and commenting, best regards

Vieri

Delightful.

Two glorious landscape photos once again. Not that it matters but I would probably take the first over the second, simply for the power that the first seems to emanate. The lone homestead sitting atop the hill rising above the clouds is a fantastic mood (and moment) to capture, as you did here as good as one can. Well done

I was lucky enough to live in Tuscany for 6 weeks in a Medici-era castle about 18KM outside of Cortona on a small mountain while training on a software for my classes. It was one of the most magnificent experiences of my life and I would live there if I could. You are so lucky to be able to do this. And the shots are magnificent as well. Thanks so much for sharing!

Delightful.

Thank you very much indeed :)

Beautiful images......

Thank you very much Jeff! :)

Two glorious landscape photos once again. Not that it matters but I would probably take the first over the second, simply for the power that the first seems to emanate. The lone homestead sitting atop the hill rising above the clouds is a fantastic mood (and moment) to capture, as you did here as good as one can. Well done

Thank you very much for your comment Charlie, glad you enjoyed them and #1 in particular! :)

I was lucky enough to live in Tuscany for 6 weeks in a Medici-era castle about 18KM outside of Cortona on a small mountain while training on a software for my classes. It was one of the most magnificent experiences of my life and I would live there if I could. You are so lucky to be able to do this. And the shots are magnificent as well. Thanks so much for sharing!

Thank you very much for your comment, and for sharing your experience in Italy with us and your love for Tuscany! :) Yes, I am lucky to live about 2.5 hours drive from the hills where these photos have been taken, and to be able to go there multiple times a year between my Workshops and my personal work... such a great area, especially in spring & fall when mist can happen! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Beautiful images, the mist makes it seem dreamy for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back