two of my best friends are in love

mstephens

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
and here are some pictures for poof. if you cant see the love in their eyes you are blind!!! HA HA HA!!! hope you all like them.

IMG_2294.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

Awwwwww those are cute ^^ I like the first one, it looks the most real.

Oh wow, cute !

The last is my favourite. The glow in her eyes is ever so pretty, and the time of the day gives all these photos such a lovely warm glow. They glow from within and the sun adds to it ... you are right, their being in love cannot be overlooked.

The first has some compositional flaws, so I feel I can't make that one my favourite. I could possibly still overlook the fact that they have a lot of sky above their heads but no feet, neither of the two, but the fact that you "severed" her right hand by your frame ... now that niggles me somewhat.

HA HA HA!!! good call la photo (and i like how you used the term severed) but you caught me on that one. thanks for the critique. and thanks everyone for checking them out.

godbless

wow they all look so nice:)

hey joey, i added a gaussian blur to the first one but i dont know why the other two would be out of focus. probably just resizing. thanks for checking them out juju and cleveland.

Good looking couple but, IMO, these are way too loosely cropped.
You could get the same feeling and add more impact with closer crops.
The last needs some pp work to remove some of her blemishes.

There are several burnt out areas that hurt the picture.

neckbl6.jpg

cute

i like the first one

Most reactions

New Topics

Back