B Blackjack TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 43 Reaction score 9 Location Edmond, OK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 31, 2013 #1 If you're not too tired of the old strawberry splashes, take a look at mine and tell me what you think. Thank you.
If you're not too tired of the old strawberry splashes, take a look at mine and tell me what you think. Thank you.
Alzran TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2013 Messages 61 Reaction score 16 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 31, 2013 #2 Very interesting. I've never seen something like it, but I've always been a fan of stillshots of water splashes.
Very interesting. I've never seen something like it, but I've always been a fan of stillshots of water splashes.
WesternGuy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 23, 2010 Messages 5,281 Reaction score 1,219 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 1, 2013 #3 Not bad, personally, I would have left the "hand" out of the second one. I find it distracting. WesternGuy
Not bad, personally, I would have left the "hand" out of the second one. I find it distracting. WesternGuy
PeterN TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2013 Messages 82 Reaction score 9 Location Netherlands Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 1, 2013 #4 Interesting idea
K ktan7 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 16, 2013 Messages 549 Reaction score 43 Jun 1, 2013 #5 Great photo. Way to freeze this motion.