www.dragonmoonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Siberian Tigers, all taken at the Bronx Zoo, Bronx, NY:
siberiantiger10-21.7.jpg

siberiantiger10-21.5.jpg

siberiantiger5-24.8.jpg

siberiantiger5-24.16alt.jpg

I will gladly post exif info when I'm home from work. All shots were taken with a handheld Canon 20D w/ Canon EF 75-300 f/4.5-5.6 III.

*will get round to posting once he is finished staring*

fantastic work there - that first is - to me - the best of the set!

Thanks! I've been going to the Bronx Zoo for years and I'm lucky to get a one good shot each visit. The habitats are so animal oriented (rather than people oriented) that sometimes you don't even see any. But, that's a good thing! They keep the animal in mind and try to replicate the natural habitat as much as possible.

Wow you got that from behind that glass?? I been there a few times and never thought you be able to get a good clear shot from behind that glass..Great shots.

Wow you got that from behind that glass?? I been there a few times and never thought you be able to get a good clear shot from behind that glass..Great shots.

Yup, these were all taken through the glass. Of course, handprints do get in the way quite often... :p

The only habitat that I haven't been able to get a picture through is the Black Panther in the Jungle World exhibit. Some of the birds can be challenging too, but I've gotten some decent ones that I'll post later.

I found its often not childrens handprints (you can wash those off) but tiger pawprintes on the other side that are a pain - you can't get in to clean them off!

Wow...you got some amazing images here.
The first is my fave. I would hang that on my wall, if I was you.
5.gif
5.gif

I love the first one, but they all are so great!!!!!!!!!! WOW! I love the Bronx Zoo, and talking about shooting behind glass, once I was at the tiger exhibit and they took out the tiger on this huge heavy duty metal leash with gates put around this small area to get a blood test or something, it was incredible! Seriously! I'm going to have to go soon!

What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry.

#1 my favorite

Most reactions

Back