Tyler + Adriena | Engagement :)

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.austingreenephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had probably one of my best engagement sessions this past weekend. Almost moved to a different beach due to the crowds, but I'd been scouting this one for weeks and felt like we could make it work. Next thing I know, I'm waist deep in the waves shooting with the 70-200 2.8 II.

I'm really happy with the results, of which these are just my favorites. I finally feel like I'm starting to develop my own style when it comes to couples shots, and I find myself branching out more and more.

If they appear a tad unsharp it's just from my quick-resizing to post them here. Anyways, hope you like them! I'm not so much looking for critique here, just sharing :)

ZnO6iIk.jpg

EuSBqFl.jpg

hGCHfxd.jpg

8ag7Ph6.jpg

SBGF1fg.jpg

CHsCXwC.jpg

Last edited:
Look like a great place to shoot! And the photos are very nice, I bet they love them! :)

First is killer. Nicely done, man. I feel like your becoming really strong in terms of your portraits--sure, your landscapes are nice, but I think your forte is with people. Keep up the good work!

Jake

great set with variety

Fantastic work! I really really love the first one of the set. How do you love shooting with the 70-200 II and do you have a blog? :)

yeah. #3!!!! awesome set. I'm sure they are ecstatic.

Nice set. Really like number one, two and three.

Wow! I didn't expect so much of a response, it's always nice when that happens! Thanks everyone for the remarks and kind words, so happy you like them :)

First is killer. Nicely done, man. I feel like your becoming really strong in terms of your portraits--sure, your landscapes are nice, but I think your forte is with people. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Jake! I'm definitely hoping I can expand in the portrait department. This is the first couples shoot I've had where at the end of it I didn't have that feeling of having missed some great shot. I'm hoping for more like it in the future!

Fantastic work! I really really love the first one of the set. How do you love shooting with the 70-200 II and do you have a blog? :)

Glad you like it! It's one of my favorite too :) As for a blog, I do have one on my website, but don't really market it at all. I'm actually not sure if a single person reads it, haha. I've really been enjoying the 70-200, though its heft has made me leave it at home a few times. That said, for head shots or these couples shoots it has been indispensable!

outstanding set. 2,3,&5 are my favorites but all are awesome. great job. I would have to agree that you are finding your style

All of them are amazing. I wish I could take photos this good; your compositions are just impeccable.

All of them are amazing. I wish I could take photos this good; your compositions are just impeccable.

That is high praise coming from you, Dan. Normally it's the other way round for me when perusing your threads. I really appreciate it :)

Hope summer in Alaska goes well!

Last edited:
These are all fantastic!

Cave and Wave images are great

Most reactions

New Topics

Back