Not open for further replies.

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Am I really that bad?

Have I done anything to offend anyone?

I'm really curious because apparently someone has a huge hate on for me, and I'd just like to know if there's anyone else out there with the same feelings.

Hate?

Wouldn't know of any such feelings inside me.
Not for you and not for anyone.

So in short: no!

No hate here - You're a pain in the A$$ sometimes but at least you're a loveable and MUCH improved pain in the A$$. :lol: I recommend that you keep posting more photos. It's quite endearing. Makes us mods all warm and fuzzy. :hugs:

What....?

Whatever it is.....ignore it. :mrgreen:

We're all about good vibes here, and sunshine, and flowers....birds singing....children laughing....inner peace....let the dogs bark, they'll have to stop soon to get some water. :sexywink:

OK, I'll chime in here.

Do I hate you, no!
Do I like you, I don't know?

I think that you and I would get along good if we met. You say a lot of the things that I'm thinking. I'm a very sarcastic person. That combined with being quick witted, can get me in trouble. I've always got an immediate response.

The difference is, I know when to say it. Sometimes things are better off left untold. I think sometimes you just blurt out the first thing that comes to mind. And usually there is no tact. It just comes out. I'm sure lots of people find that offensive, and rude.

After reading all of your posts over time, I honestly don't think that you mean any harm or ill intent. You're just typing what you're thinking, and it's hard to interpret what a persons intentions are while looking at a monitor. The tone of a persons voice, or a facial expression tells a story. Any time that you think that there is a possibility that you have offended someone, you have almost immediately apologized. That alone shows me that it's not intentional. Or you would just rub it in at that point...right?

I'm curious to what you mean by "a huge hate on for me"? What, are you constantly getting bad rep or what? And if someone is leaving bad rep, without saying who it's from...that's chicken****! I say, try not to let it bother you and just keep doing what you're doing. You've obviously given thought to your approach as far as posting is concerned, or you wouldn't still be here. So just keep it up, and like photogoddess said...post more pics!

couldn't have said it better!

It is I, Verbal, who has a hate on for you, my dear Bace!

Oh wait, no it's not, sorry. =) I agree with Woodsac though...you often say what I'm too A) tactful or B) cowardly to say. :p

Hertz! :shock:

I mean.... :roll: (he's Canadian, after all!)

(Awww, come into my arms, my friend :hug:: )

Hertz van Rental said:
You're an American - isn't that enough? :lmao:

BLASPHEME!!!!!!

Born in the U.K. and currently reside in the fabulous city of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

On a side note, I don't mean to bring the individual to light. It's not my intention for further fuel the fire of missjudgement, but I do want to know if my comments have offended anyone else. I have come to respect everyone that posts here whether it seems that way or not, and if anyone has a problem with me, I would rather know who they are, than have them make personal attacks on my character when I reference one post of their posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back