Ultra high-res panorama of Mars

Its like you're right there! Strangely, it doesn't look alien enough..

Pretty cool. But if you look down at the rover itself, it is a little oof. All that time and millions of dollars, you would think they could get the dof a little more correct. ;)

Pretty amazing that they have the technology and then put it out there for us to play with.

The lighting is too flat ;)

I honestly thought it looks like a lot of the deserts in southern utah/northern arizona. We really aren't so different after all!

Wow, I find stuff like this so interesting!

Barsoom.. you are not what I hoped you would be! Where are the Banths and Siths? Dejah Thoris, never will I drown in your eyes....

Last edited:
Why do they always land those things in the middle of nowhere. Why not in the middle of a Martian ball game or some Martian farmers field? They are never gonna find life way the hell out there in the boonies.

Why do they always land those things in the middle of nowhere. Why not in the middle of a Martian ball game or some Martian farmers field? They are never gonna find life way the hell out there in the boonies.

They're looking for the Burning Martian festival, to see what the contemporary art scene on Mars is like.

They're looking for the Burning Martian festival, to see what the contemporary art scene on Mars is like.

Hahaha. Do you really think you could tell the difference between Burning Man Earth and Burning Man Mars? Both feature desert landscapes and strange looking life forms. Except Burning Man Earth has more fast food.

Fantastic! and not a cell-phone relay tower insight :lol:. Thanks for sharing this.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back